Welcome Center Staff
Are you friendly and outgoing? Do you want to give back to your community?
If you answered yes to any of these questions this position is for you. We are looking for Part-Time Welcome Center Staff for our Mystic, CT location.
Welcome Center Staff is responsible for top quality member service with complete knowledge of the Y mission, programs, and operations. Accuracy in all areas of monetary transactions and computer input must be insured, along with timely record keeping. Welcome Center Staff must interact with members in a harmonious manner.
Principal Activities include:
- Be friendly and enthusiastic.
- Conduct tours of the facility.
- Process all payments and open new memberships.
- Answer inquiries and assist members with problems.
- Swipe cards at check-in and provide member services.
- Answer telephone and take complete messages.
- Keep cash and close outs in an accurate fashion.
- Continuously provide top quality member/customer service.
- Proficiently represent the Y within the community.
- Plays an active leadership role in the Branch’s Reach Annual Support Campaign and assists leadership in the successful completion of the campaign and other related special events and activities.
This individual must possess exceptional organization skills with a broad knowledge and understanding of the membership policies, rates, programs, and facility. Knowledge of data entry, computer operation, and filing is also needed. This position must promote a positive, caring image to the members and promote the mission of the Y. CPR/AED/First Aid/Emergency Oxygen Administration required; American Red Cross or equivalent.
To apply or if you have any questions please stop by the welcome center at 1 Harry Austin Drive, Mystic, CT Or you can apply to this ad, or go to our website and apply www.oceancommunityymca.org