The Ocean Community YMCA is looking for Part-Time custodial staff at the Naik Family Branch in Mystic, CT.
- General cleaning of the branch facilities
- Upkeep of grounds and parking lot
- Working with the Facilities Director on special projects as needed.
- 1-2 years custodial experience.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Willingness to be flexible and multitask.
- Current CPR/AED/First Aid/Emergency Oxygen certification-YMCA will provide training.
Apply here, on our website oceancommunityymca.org OR in person at our Welcome Center at 1 Harry Austin Drive, Mystic, CT 06355.