Are you an experienced Swimming Instructor or Lifeguard looking to advance your career? The Ocean Community YMCA has an opportunity for you! The Ocean Community YMCA is a leading nonprofit, charitable organization committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
The Westerly-Pawcatuck Branch is seeking a Full-Time Aquatics Specialist. This is 40hr/week, exempt position.
- Working under the direction of the Aquatics Director to develop and manage a save Aquatics program for members and participants.
- Managing the swim lesson program at the branch and Camp Watchaug
- Recruiting, hiring, and supervising all swim instructors
- Providing Lifeguard coverage at branch and Camp as needed
Qualified applicants must:
- Have 3-5 years Aquatics experience
- Possess current Lifeguard and Swim Instructor Certifications
- Be experienced in supervising and leading others
- Hold CPR/AED/First Aid/Emergency Oxygen Administration Certifications
Interested parties should apply online today or in person at the Welcome Center at 95 High Street, Westerly, RI 02891.