The Ocean Community YMCA how has openings for Gymnastics Instructors!
Gymnastics Instructors will help organize and direct gymnastics activities so as to generate interest and appreciation for gymnastics as a sport and will be responsible for ensuring the children’s social, physical, emotional, and mental development in our program.
1. Help plan, supervise, and implement the program in accordance with the goals and policies.
2. Help coordinate and attend all meets and events with the Gymnastics Coordinator.
3. Help supervise aides and volunteers, and assist with their training.
4. Help effectively develop and carry out weekly plans. These plans will meet the needs and interests of the children, as well as be age appropriate.
5. Be responsible for the health and safety of the children in our program at all times.
Individual must possess a working knowledge of gymnastic skills and spotting techniques for beginners, intermediate and advanced levels of competition. USGA Safety certification is required within 6 months of employment. CPR, AED, First Aid, Emergency Oxygen required; American Red Cross or equivalent
Apply on line here, on our website oceancommunityymca.org, OR in person at 95 High Street, Westerly, RI 02891