Teen Center Staff
Are you looking to support your community by working with local teens? Then this is the job for you!
The Naik Family Branch of the Ocean Community YMCA is looking for Teen Center Staff for our beautiful Mystic, CT location.
Under the direct supervision of the Youth and Family Director, the Teen Center Staff is responsible for top quality member service with complete knowledge of the Y mission, programs, and operations. The focus is working with youths attending the Teen Center.
Principal Activities include:
- Enforcing the YMCA and Teen Center Rules.
- Monitor all activities in the Teen Center and addressing concerns as they arise.
- Engaging with teens in a positive manner.
- Ensuring the safety of the teens at all times.
- Maintaining the Teen Center by keeping it tidy and clean
- Proficiently represent the Y within the community
This position requires a minimum of a High School degree or related experience. Individual must be able to work in confidence with a diverse group of youths. This position must promote a positive, caring image to the members and promote the mission of the Y. CPR/AED/First Aid/Emergency Oxygen Administration required; American Red Cross or equivalent.
To apply or if you have any questions please stop by the welcome center at the Ocean Community YMCA in Mystic CT at 1 Harry Austin Drive. Or you can apply to this ad, or go to our website and apply www.oceancommunityymca.org